Want to deepen your faith, expand your perspective and experience true servant leadership? Join Monadnock Staff for “Encounter 2.0”, a missions trip experience that takes the principles from Encounter Winter Camps and directly applies it to how we serve our community, nation and world. This trip is open only to those teens who attended Encounter 2018 Winter Camp at Monadnock Christian Ministries.
The purpose of this trip is to provide students with an opportunity for greater growth in their walk with God through intensive Bible teaching, training, servant leadership and a hands on encounter in a developing country. Each day will be filled with challenges and opportunities to put into action the biblical principles you are being taught. You will interact with orphans, former slaves and Haitian believers and non-believers. Here is your chance to take a giant step of faith and be a part of growing the Kingdom of God.
The application process to join these teams will begin on January 22nd.
Here are some frequently asked questions:What about the political situation? Is it safe?
2. Attend the orientation
3. Passport (additional cost. This is about $100)
4. Medical form (Doctor’s appointment not necessary)
5. If under 18 at the time of the trip, your parents must sign a consent form
6. Immunizations are not required but we do recommend them. For specifics,
we suggest wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/haiti.htm.
2. We will provide a personal online platform for you to customize and send to friends and family through email and social media to help with raising funds.
• $500 deposit due on by April 13th
• Final payment due by June 1st
• Orientation May 5 at Monadnock Christian Ministries