Want to deepen your faith, expand your perspective and experience true servant leadership? Join Monadnock Staff for “Encounter 2.0”, a missions trip experience that takes the principles from Encounter Winter Camps and directly applies it to how we serve our community, nation and world. This trip is open only to those teens who attended Encounter 2019 Winter Camp at Monadnock Christian Ministries.
The purpose of this trip is to provide students with an opportunity for greater growth in their walk with God through intensive Bible teaching, training, servant leadership and a hands on encounter in a developing country. Each day will be filled with challenges and opportunities to put into action the biblical principles you are being taught. You will interact with orphans, former slaves and Haitian believers and non-believers. Here is your chance to take a giant step of faith and be a part of growing the Kingdom of God.
The application process will begin in the fall of 2019.
Here are some frequently asked questions:
What about the political situation? Is it safe?
Do you have a minimum age for a trip?
Do I need a reference?
If I am accepted, what will be required?
2. Attend the orientation
3. Passport (additional cost. This is about $100)
4. Medical form (Doctor’s appointment not necessary)
5. If under 18 at the time of the trip, your parents must sign a consent form
6. Immunizations are not required but we do recommend them. For specifics,
we suggest wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/haiti.htm.
What about cost and fundraising?
2. We will provide a personal online platform for you to customize and send to friends and family through email and social media to help with raising funds.
What will we do, where will we stay?
What are the dates to know and remember?